Welcome to the ITG Affiliate Chapter page. Our 58+ active ITG affiliates represent individual schools, states, geographic regions, and entire countries. In addition to furthering the ITG mission, each affiliate serves professional and amateur trumpeters through various musical and educational activities. Follow us on our Facebook page and on Instagram at ITG_Affiliates. Use our hashtag: #ITGAffiliates
AFFILIATE CHAPTER INFO
- Affiliate Chapters FAQ
- Global Chapters Initiative & Sister Chapters Initiative
- List of Affiliate Chapters by Location
- Activity Grant Application
- Sponsor-A-Trumpeter Program
- WELCOME OUR NEWEST AFFILIATES: A-State (Arkansas State University), University of Nevada - Las Vegas, University of North Alabama, and Columbia!
- 9 February 2020: The Trumpet Ensemble of Lone Star State Trumpet Guild performed in concert with ensembles from McMurry, Abilene Christian, Hardin Simmons, and Angelo State Universities at The Episcopal Church of The Heavenly Rest in Abilene, Texas.
- 17 November 2019: The Indiana Trumpet Guild hosted Trumpet Day at Butler University lectures and performances featured Chris Hasselbring, Cathy Leach, Allen Miller, Kirsty Montgomery, Larry Powell, Ronald Romm, Doc Severinsen and others.
- 29 July 2019: The Nigerian Trumpet Guild hosted the US Naval Forces Europe band "Topside" which presented a concert and workshop.
- 11 July 2019: The third-annual Affiliate Chapters Showcase Recital was held at ITG Conference in Miami. Ensembles performing were from chapters of Central Brazil, Lousiana State University, Texas A&M University-Commerce, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Thailand, and Utah. Shown: Commerce and Thailand
"Our Chapter had an outstanding time at #ITG2019. The trip was made possible by our participation in the Affiliate Chapters Recital and Prelude Series. These helped the funding come through on our end! We're already "foaming at the mouthpiece" for Columbus! - Daniel Kelly
AFFILIATE CHAPTERS COMMITTEE:
- CONTACT: [email protected]
MEMBERS: André Bonnici, Cindy Carrell, Seretta Hart, Lisa Blackmore
- COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Global Chapters Initiative, Sister Chapters Initiative, Sponsor-A-Trumpeter
- Recruiting, forming, promoting, reporting, assisting Affiliate Chapters,
- Processing Affiliate Chapter Activity Grants applications,
- Producing the Affiliate Chapters Showcase recital at the ITG annual conference.