- Four 100+ page ITG Journals
- Unrestricted site access
- Access to members only content
- Annual premium CD or DVD
- Exclusive discounts
- Free extras (music, booklets, etc.)
Dr. Kyle Millsap and the Texas A&M University-Kingsville Trumpet Studio hosted the 2018 South Texas Trumpet Workshop May 3-5, 2018. This year's guest artist was Vince DiMartino, who has held teaching positions at the University of Kentucky and Centre College, as well as having performed with many notable big bands and orchestras.MORE
ITG Video content is an exclusive benefit for ITG Members.
Join or log-in for access!
- Laryngeal Videos by Robert Bailey
(Supplement to the October 2017 Journal)
- 2017 ITG Conference: New Works Recital
- Exclusive 2016 Malcolm McNab interview
- 2016 ITG Conference: New Works Recital #1 (Thursday)
- 2016 ITG Conference: New Works Recital #2 (Friday)
- 2015 ITG Conference: New Works Recital #1 (Thursday)
- 2015 ITG Conference: New Works Recital #2 (Friday)
- In Memoriam Video shown at the 2015 ITG Conference
- Meet the Artists of ITG 2015
- Tito Carillo (Trumpet Festival of the Southeast 2014)
- 2014 ITG Conference: New Works Recital #1
- 2014 ITG Conference: New Works Recital #2
- 2012 Ellsworth Smith Trumpet Solo Competition
- Ohio ITG Festival 2012: Fanfares Project
- Judith Saxton performing "Concerto" by Brendan Collins.
- Contrapunctus Brass Trio performing "French Suite" by Joseph Blaha.
- Joel and Carolyn Treybig perform "Jocaan Trio" by Anthony Plog.
- Kurt Gorman performs Sonata for Trumpet by Wayne Lu
- David Amlung performs Two Metric Studies by Gabriel Lubell
- Tribute to Dennis Schneider by Kelly Rossum
- Baylor Trumpets: Carol of the Bells
- Akhmadullin and David Spencer perform "Caccia" by James Wintle
- John Adler performs "This Is" by James Miley
- Tao Ge performs "Bright Moonlight and Meditation" by Chen Yi.
- Frederic Demers performs "The Jazz Flight of the Bumblebee".
"1:30-2:20pm Trumpet Prelude: Dennis Schneider Alumni Ensemble Legacy: Welcome to the Circle (2012) Presented in honor of ITG's 2012 Award of Merit recipient Dennis Schneider, Professor Emeritus at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln. This ensemble performs on behalf of all Denny's former students, in admiration and respect for him as a mentor, musician and beautiful cat."
Click text to view the video:
Malcolm McNab at ITG Anaheim
Thursday morning June 2nd - Raymond Burkhart presentation
10am Concerto for Flute, Trumpet and piano-
Malcolm McNab, trumpet, flugelhorn and piccolo trumpet
Stephanie McNab, flute, alto flute and piccolo
Naomi Sumitani, piano
Friday morning June 3rd - Naval Academy Brass Quintet
9:45am Movie Music Suite for solo trumpet with Brass Quintet
Malcolm McNab, trumpet soloist
Friday evening June 3rd - Hollywood Epic Brass
8pm concert featuring Malcolm McNab and ensemble including the top brass players in Hollywood recording
I would like to say a few words about this list that now appears on the official ITG website. It contains hundreds of motion picture and television scores that I have been involved with to one extent or another between 1970 and 2015. My role in these titles varies from playing in the trumpet section, playing lead trumpet, or an occasional solo feature. The episode television listings include multiple weekly episodes of early television shows, i.e. Airwolf, Alias, Amazing Stories, Animaniacs, Batman Beyond, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman: Gotham Knights, Beauty and the Beast, Benson, Bionic Woman, Bob Newhart Show, Boomtown, Cagney and Lacey, The Cape, Capitol Critters, Charlie's Angels, Cheers, China Beach, Chips, The Colbys, Dallas, Dark Angel, Darkwing Duck, Desperate Housewives, Diagnosis Murder, Dinosaurs, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Dynasty (not solo), Enterprise, Eureka, Falcon Crest, The Fall Guy, Fame, Family Ties, Father Dowling Mysteries, Freakazoid, The Fringe, The Fugitive, Futurama, Gabriel's Fire, The Golden Girls, Guns of Paradise, Happy Days, Hawaii 5-0, Hotel, Jag, King of the Hill, Knight Rider, Knot's Landing, Kojak, Lois and Clark, Love Boat, M.A.S.H., MacGyver, Magnum P.I., Mary Tyler Moore Show, Matlock, Matt Houston, Moonlighting, Murder She Wrote, New Adventures of Wonder Woman, North and South, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, Roots 2, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Seaquest, The Simpsons, Soap, Space: Above and Beyond, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (solo), Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek Voyager, Starsky and Hutch, Streets of San Francisco, Superman (1996), Tazmania, Thirty Something, Thornbirds, Tiny Toons Adventures, The Waltons (not solo), West Wing, Wonder Woman (1976), and Young Riders.
Forty-five years of free-lance recording in Hollywood is very difficult to keep track of but I am continuing on a quest to identify my work, especially for my family, present and future, who will most likely ask some things like, "What did gramps have in that black case every time he left to go to work? What the heck did he do? Was he a sniper?" I imagine that the answer will be something like, "Do you remember that scene in that movie “Bite The Bullet” where the horse dies? He played a flugelhorn solo behind that scene". "Let me see, oh yeah, I think I remember that".
There are many memories that come to mind when I think about all of those sessions. In most cases I can remember the studio, the incredible musicians and composers I played with, the music, and all of the things, mostly a lot of fun, that happened on these sessions.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy this overview of my contribution to film history, which I call my "Stealth Career!"
With warmest regards,
Click to view DISCOGRAPHY