Welcome to the ITG Affiliate Chapter page. Our 35+ active ITG affiliates represent individual schools, states, geographic regions, and entire countries. In addition to furthering the ITG mission, each affiliate serves professional and amateur trumpeters through various musical and educational activities.
ABOUT AFFILIATE CHAPTERS
- Affiliate Chapters FAQ
- Activity Grant Application
- Link to ITG Official Facebook page
- Chapters List by Location
- WELCOME NEW AFFILIATES:
- Apr 2018: Oklahoma State University Trumpet Guild
- Jan 2018: Georgia Trumpet Guild
- NEW!!! ITG "SISTER CHAPTERS" PROJECT: Information coming soon about how your chapter can sponsor chapters in other countries! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW!!! "CHAPTERS in EVERY STATE" PROJECT: Join our effort to form Affiliate Chapters in EVERY US state... and then we'll work on the WORLD! For more information, contact email@example.com
- 15 Apr 2018: 2nd Annual Indiana Trumpet Conference, hosted by the Indiana Trumpet Guild at the University of Indianapolis, Indiana, featured Rex Richardson with the Indiana Wind Symphony plus masterclasses, exhibits, and performances by artists.
- 8-12 Apr 2018: University of New Mexico Trumpet Week, hosted by the UNM Trumpet Guild, featured ITG President, Cathy Leach as well as the ever-popular, Doc Severinson.
- 23-24 February: 11th Annual International Trumpet Festival was held on the campus of West Chester University of Pennsylvania, hosted by J.C. Dobrzelewski.
- 19-21 January: Trumpet Festival of the Southeast was held at Tennessee Tech University by the Southeastern Trumpet Guild. TFSE is the continuing evolution of the Western Carolina Trumpet Festival hosted by Dr. Bradley Ulrich which has been reinvented as an event for the southeastern United States with rotating hosts. TFSE 2019 will be held at Kennesaw State University with Doug Lindsey serving as the host. More coverage here: www.trumpetguild.org/content/itg-news/1457-trumpet-festival-of-the-southeast-at-ttu
AFFILIATE CHAPTERS COMMITTEE
- Committee Members: Lisa Blackmore, Cynthia Carrell, Thadeu Silva Filho
- CONTACT: Dr. Cynthia Thompson Carrell, Harding University - Department of Music, firstname.lastname@example.org