- Four 100+ page ITG Journals
- Unrestricted site access
- Access to members only content
- Journal archive
- Annual premium CD or DVD
- Exclusive discounts
- Free extras (music, booklets, etc.)
- Dec15Deadline for Application for The National Trumpet Competition
- Dec28ALAN GILBERT AND THE NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC present the WORLD PREMIERE–NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC COMMISSION of Wynton MARSALIS’s The Jungle (Symphony No. 4) With the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- Jan01Application Opens for International Trumpet Guild Competitions and Scholarships for the ITG Conference
November 28, 2016 – New York, NY – Richard Kessler, Dean of Mannes and Executive Dean for the College of Performing Arts at The New School announced today the appointment of former principal trumpet of the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra and Pink Baby Monster bandleader, Mark Gould, to the faculty at Mannes.MORE
Saturday, October 15, 2016, over two hundred trumpeters converged at the Rouen Cathedral for a special concert.MORE
President's Welcome - Brian Evans
Congratulations, you have reached the gateway to the International Trumpet Guild's great services and benefits. Welcome to the ITG Web Site!
On behalf of the ITG Board of Directors and all its many thousands of members worldwide, I hope you have a wonderful experience as you investigate the many features that lie within. Since its major rebuild during the last few years, the website has continued to evolve and develop thanks to the efforts of Michael Anderson and his huge team of volunteers. Take a look around and see for yourself.
ITG’s mission is well known, “to promote and foster communication among trumpeters worldwide and to improve the artistic level of every aspect of the instrument.” But how do we do that - essentially by encouraging engagement with you, the trumpet world. And that world is a diverse one too. We use the term trumpet, but that represents a broad “extended family” of instruments. Not only do we embrace all facets of the “trumpet family” of instruments, we aim to be truly international and inclusive across genres as well as nationalities. We all belong to the same endeavor no matter our race, creed, age, experience or gender. We are united in our goal to get the most out of our activities with the world’s greatest and most versatile musical instrument.