- Four 100+ page ITG Journals
- Unrestricted site access
- Access to members only content
- Journal archive
- Annual premium CD or DVD
- Exclusive discounts
- Free extras (music, booklets, etc.)
- Dec15Deadline for Application for The National Trumpet Competition
- Dec28ALAN GILBERT AND THE NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC present the WORLD PREMIERE–NEW YORK PHILHARMONIC COMMISSION of Wynton MARSALIS’s The Jungle (Symphony No. 4) With the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- Jan01Application Opens for International Trumpet Guild Competitions and Scholarships for the ITG Conference
November 28, 2016 – New York, NY – Richard Kessler, Dean of Mannes and Executive Dean for the College of Performing Arts at The New School announced today the appointment of former principal trumpet of the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra and Pink Baby Monster bandleader, Mark Gould, to the faculty at Mannes.MORE
Saturday, October 15, 2016, over two hundred trumpeters converged at the Rouen Cathedral for a special concert.MORE
San Luis Obispo County Trumpet Alliance formed on California’s Central Coast
Early in 2012 the San Luis Obispo County Trumpet Alliance was formed in California.
The gathering is the result of the collaborative efforts of Warren Balfour, Danny Beher, and Lyle Stubson, who wanted to promote trumpet chamber music in San Luis Obispo County. Danny Beher (Otter Music Publishing Co.) and Warren Balfour, who played in the University of Northern Colorado Trumpet Ensemble under the direction of William Pfund, both donated music to the group. The group’s library now contains over 75 musical works for trumpet ensemble.
The ensemble’s inaugural performance was held at the historic Kind David's Masonic Hall(1913) in San Luis Obispo in collaboration with the San Luis Obispo County Band. The performance included music by Ewazen, Olcott, Arnold, Uber, Lo Presti, Susato, and Purcell. Members of the group, which rehearses monthly and performs at local events and concerts, are local musicians who are educators, business professionals, and retirees.
Source: Warren Balfour